Hovercars are one of the key features in Space Mining Tycoon. They allow players to travel around the map faster than they would on their feet and can also carry ores.
- Pressing the "shift" key or clicking on the "BOOST" button on screen boosts the Hovercar and allows it to travel at a faster speed temporarily.
- Pressing the space bar jumps the player out of the Hovercar
- Pressing "F" allows the player's Hovercar to jump
- Steer using "A" or left arrow key to turn left and "D" or right arrow key to turn right.
- "W" and the up arrow key makes the Hovercar go forward, while the "S" and down arrow key makes the Hovercar go backward.
Here is a list of Hovercars and their information.
|Vehicle Name||Cost ($)||Storage||Speed||Boost Speed||Boost Duration||Location||Image|
|Basic Rover||0||5||★☆☆☆☆☆||★☆☆☆☆☆||2s||Triton II Rover Shop|
|Pod Rover||1500||5||★★★☆☆☆||★★☆☆☆☆||2s||Triton II Rover Shop|
|Subma Rover||4000||10||★★☆☆☆☆||★★★☆☆☆||4.9s||Triton II Rover Shop|
|Formula 2 Rover||10000||15||★★★★★☆||★★★★★★||4.8s||Crimson Rover Shop|
|Classy Rover||20000||15||★★★★☆☆||★★★★★★||4.8s||Crimson Rover Shop|
|Heavy Pod||20000||20||★★★★☆☆||★★★★★★||2.9s||Crimson Rover Shop|